Ram Truck Presents: Outdoor Movie Night at the Walter P. Chrysler Museum
Cruise into the Walter P. Chrysler Museum on Sat., Aug. 4, 2012, from 6 to 11 p.m. (One Chrysler Drive, Auburn Hills, Mich.) to experience an animated family movie outdoors on the terraced hillside located behind the museum. A wide range of family activities await guests throughout the museum property during this fun and entertaining evening under the stars.
Highlights of the evening include:
- Ram truck and vintage vehicle car show in the museum’s parking lot. All guests are encouraged to bring their Ram truck or classic car, all makes and models welcome
- Ride and drive new Ram trucks
- View a display of new Ram trucks, including the new 2013 Ram 1500, and learn from product specialists highlighting vehicle features
- Ram truck product give-a-ways
- Face painting
- Balloon artist
- DJ music
- Prepared food by a featured local Michigan food truck/cart vendor (food and beverage charges apply)
- Access into the museum to see 65+ vintage Chrysler vehicles on display on three levels of the museum and an opportunity to view its two new exhibits, “75 Years of Mopar®” and “Viper Café”
Admission for the evening is $10 per vehicle (food and beverage are extra). Museum members with membership cards or guests driving any current model Ram truck or Dodge Ram receive half-off the price of admission.
All activities are subject to change without notice. Please check the museum’s website at www.wpchryslermuseum.org or Facebook at facebook.com/wpchryslermuseum for additional movie information and updates.
The Walter P. Chrysler Museum is located on the Chrysler Group LLC headquarters complex in Auburn Hills, Michigan, approximately 30 miles north of downtown Detroit. Easily accessible from I-75 at exit 78 (Chrysler Drive), the museum is located at the southeast corner of the complex, at the intersection of Featherstone and Squirrel roads.
About the Walter P. Chrysler Museum
The Walter P. Chrysler Museum is a nonprofit 501(c)3 public charity and all donations are tax-deductible. The museum is open for self-guided tours from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday and from noon to 5 p.m. on Sunday. The museum is closed every Monday, Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving, July 4, Thanksgiving and December 24, 25 and 31. The museum is also available for corporate and private meetings and events, and offers K-12 education programs, as well as membership and volunteer opportunities.
Back to top